• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anybody catch the February Snow Goer??

hanson

Quote:

Hope you got a deal on all that gear for being in the magazine.

Free! grin.gif

I couldn't keep the helmet though. Man o man was that a sweet helmet. It has a communications system built into it and a heated shield of course.

ok i just have to know. how does a guy go about getting a job like that? i could be a big and round clothing model. i am tellin ya, i am in the best shape of my life!!!! ROUND is a shape, .... right?

cool.gif ..... paul

Quote:

Quote:

Hope you got a deal on all that gear for being in the magazine.

Free! grin.gif

yep, THAT is a heck of a deal...

I've never been too keen on those helmet/goggle combos myself. Personally I run a modular Lazer Blizzard helmet with the anti fog f-14 pilot mask. Its a sweet set up and it doesn't fog so you don't need that electric shield.

EDIT: Upon further review that isn't a goggle set up is it???

i was just paging through this old issue (it was on the bottom of the toilet magazines) well as I flipped through it I stumbled across the "snowmobile makeovers" and wondered if that was the same Hanson...figured I'd dig through some archives here and check it out...looks like I found my answer.

Awesome. You're a heck of a model...this deserves to go back to the top...even if it was from early 2006...BUMP!