• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

After hearing countless reports of the great fishing going on right now on Lake Sharpe I was nearly sickened that I could not join in on the fun due to my boat problems right now. That is until I caught wind of some ice fishing opportunities that the Missourri River has to offer.

The morning bite started off slow only catching a handfull of decent sized walleyes and by about 10:00 is was almost entirely dead except for the few small scrappers that were still hungry. We immediately decided to look for some active fish. It didn't take long for us to find them and figure out a winning pattern that drove the 'eyes nuts.

Here are a few pics from the day.

2eyemarc.jpg

These came back to back

mikecory011406.jpg

Here is fellow FM member Rost and I with some of the days beauties.

swank.jpg

Here is my buddy Swank with the days biggest sauger

Good Fishing,

mw

Nice eyes. Can't wait to get out there. We are leaving Monday night for 5 days of slamming the eyes. We have been going out there for over 10 yrs during the winter time and have a great time out there.

We stay at Allens Hillside Motel. He has the best service around. Offers snacks when you get back from fishing. And alwasy has a bottle of wiskey to hammer down a couple of free cocktails. They have some great guides that work for them also.

Has anyone stay here before? If not I would highly recommend them.

Talked to Gary a couple of days ago and the bite is on. The river is opened up for miles south of the dam. WEEEEEEEEEE!

laugh.giftongue.gif