• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

stolen gear

chefjim

I came home tonight to find our house as had been broken into and the stuff taken mainly was my hunting gear. I had a two year old pse bow a dozen or so carbon express arrows, my blind bag for duck opener with shells quiver magnets and calls, a 2xl dry-plus jacket, a playtation2. If anyone hears of any of these things for sale would you let me know. thanks jim

That sucks! Why can't people leave other peoples stuff alone? I don't want to sound like a gun nut but we are too soft on these people. If we were allowed to shoot people burlarizing our home I bet the criminals would think twice. There are not stiff enough consequences for these people. They didn't take your computer? What else did they take?

Chefjim

Do you have teenage kids?? Since it was sporting goods and a playstation, I'd be giving my kids friends a good interogation. This happened to my dad when I was a kid. The neighbor kid broke in and took his deer rifle.

I think if it were somebody just looking for things to sell, more items would have been stolen.

mad.gifI don't know if there is a SER# on the bow or not. But if there is I would post here. The make model of the bow. My old timer friend chuck came home 1 day have had his model 94 winchester stolen along with a few other hunting items. Then last winter I woke up and got ready for bow hunting and I looked outside and never found my bibs somebody stole my bibs. my friend chuck said that how alot of hunters get ther gear for hunting. which is really sad. sorry to hear about you loss.mad.gif

have you had anybody do repairs or anything like that in your house lately. We had some repair people ripping of others in our town,(kind of case the place they worked at, and knew when the people would be gone, then came back and stole their things) also are you easy to pattern,( go to work at the same time do things at the same time always, could very easily be a neighbor) or co worker who knows you hunt and when you would be gone.

Sorry to hear about your gear getting stolen. Two years ago I was shooting at an archery league with about 20 other guys. We all shot, hung up our bows and went to retrieve our arrows. When I went to get my bow (Mathews Q2XL) off the rack it was gone. At first I thought one of the other guys were playing a joke on me. But as it turned out while we all had our backs turned pulling arrows and writing scores down someone came in at walked off with it. In the end the archery shop gave me a great discount on a new Mathews and after that my homeowners insurance covered the rest. Lucky for me I have great insurance, but it still sucked. What is wrong with people. I hope the guy/gal who stole it falls out of a tree and lands on his/her head.