• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The secret to the great pics you are seeing here

Seeing all these great pics that are being posted, I've done a little research and uncovered the dirty little secret you guys have been keeping.

Now just a little more research to find where to get one.

13905.jpg

You bugger. You outed our secret. Now you're bound to get a contract out on you. Professional photographers all the world wide have been hiding behind $4,434,839 cameras for all these years just praying no one would glom onto the fact that the lowly Instamatic has been responsible for almost every high-quality image ever printed in In-Fisherman, Outdoor LIfe, Field and Stream, Sports Afield, National Geographic, Audubon, Bowhunting and Good Housekeeping (oops, slipped in a chick mag there blush.gif).

I've been busted before, but never THIS seriously. How'd you figure it out? confused.gif

Good luck trying to buy one. We'll never fess up to our black market stash. mad.gif

Quote:

All I can say is lookout stcatfish, buzzsaw and tom wilson.

I'm comin.....I'm comin

Thats what she said! grin.gif

Heres the secret to my success.

Fuji camera.gif

Notice were it says to develop this quality film at........ tongue.gif

dtro, my 75 year old dad loves the 110's. He asked for a "new" one for Christmas last year but they aren't available anymore. Funny thing is he used to take okay photos with them but the last year or so they've been really dark, after a little review of his technique we now have him keeping his huge thumb away from the flash and now they are back to being only bad photos, always too far away. The fun thing is he shoots a roll every two years so when he gets them developed we get to review some old memories by then.

Quote:

dtro, my 75 year old dad loves the 110's. He asked for a "new" one for Christmas last year but they aren't available anymore.

They actually are available. My son got this cheap kit for his b-day last weekend. It had some walkie-talkies, binoculars, compas, flashlight and low and behold a 110 camera. I didn't think they made them anymore either until I saw that. So look in the toy section at Wal-Mart to get your dad his camera. I just don't know if I will find film for it.

~Josh

he still has one and yes they have film, it's really a terrible camera but he likes the self wind feature, which all disposables have but he's stuck in his ways, and I will be too some day.