• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Blowout Deal-FishingMinnesota Decals - DON'T WAIT - Prices are Rock Bottom Now.

WOW!!! thats all i can say i taklked with beef this afternoon. placed my order for my fm and ice leaders stickers. what a guy that beef is turns out he knows my home lake (waconia) as welll as i do. if you are going to get some of those stickers doit quick as he told me we are getting a great deal on the last run of them he has done. the new run will be in his words considerably more. so go get them while you can save a few $$$$$ i have heard nothing but good things about beef and after todays dealings i willl second all that i have heard top notch service. thank you beef

telll ya what you get ahold of beef up there at custom silk screening and i promise you you will be happy i placed an order on monday and stuff was at my door on tuesday and i got a bonus gift for ordering and be sure to ask beef how the fishing has been he will definatly tip you in the right direction. great guy . great service!!!

Chef,

Shipping is a flat rate of $5.99... If you have ever ordered from me before you will see your mechandise arrives in a box with packing peanuts or an oversized padded envelope.. The $5.99 rate actually is less then what I should be charging, but I'm trying to make it affordable so more and more people can display FM products.

Chef if you want to discuss this you can call reach me at [email protected] leave me your phone number and I will call you as soon I get a chance....

Thanks Again,

Bryan "Beef" Sathre

General Manager

Custom Silkscreening

Bemidji, MN

Hey just to give everyone a heads up...

The new Hot Spots Outdoor Decals will be available at the Winnie get together this weekend (21st)....Also I will have the remaining stock of FM T-shirts on hand at blow-out prices....I will also bring the remaining FM Decals I have in stock...

Beef

Yep it is on your signature....The decal is 99% the same as the logo for Hot Spot Outdoors...We will have three sizes..

Size 1:::: 11.8" Long x 7.5" Tall

Size 2:::: 24" Long x 15" Tall

Size 3:::: 4.75" Long x 3" Tall

Hope this Helps...here is a picture of the Hot Spot Outdoors logo....

Enjoy smile.gif

hsodecal.jpg

Beef

Thanks for the reminder guys...

My truck went in for some tranny work and long story short,

the truck topper was crushed and back glass shattered.

Worry was not the tranny or topper but the now destroyed FishingMN logo.. grin.gif

All has now been corrected and the new topper needs a new logo...ordered today!!

Thanks

Ok folks....

Here is the low down... Hopefully this upcoming Monday we have all the kinks worked out for the FM and HSO decals... We should have the HSOforum updated with the new prices... ALSO, we will be running a closeout special on the FM T-Shirts... As for the decals we have a good supply on hand with both the FM and HSO decals.. For those that picked them up at the Winnie Event-- You will see an email from me within the week...

Opps Flag-Up gotta run....

Beef