• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I'm Back *DELETED*

misses..have u checked the ads on here?? i saw a boat used ..for 1350 or something like that..looks like a nice rig and fishfinder too... plenty big for the 2 of you... i look at ads here all the time but never any $$ lol so its still my dream to have a boat also smile.gif

Glad to hear you are getting a boat. Sorry to hear about the crappy fishing for you. But then again hubby had a good time, and in comes the boat. So very happy for you. At least you have gotten out. I have not been out since like the end of may 1st of june. hopefully now come aug. i can get back out.

Fishermisses...Don't feel cursed...most of the time when my hubby(who is a guide)and I go out..he sees...and we almost never catch anything. But I hear stories all the time about all the fish he and his clients are always catching!! confused.gif

That was a great story lol, I remeber when i was young and throwing my pole down in disgust when my dad was sitting there catching all of them, but dont feel bad its been 2 yrs since I have been able to fish, theres no fishing where im at but Ill be moving there soon to make up I figure when i get there 60hrs a week on the water should catch me up a little, glad to hear you guys are getting a boat it should make all the difference in the world, have fun smile.gif