• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FINCHES

buzzsaw

ONLY two! You don't need anymore unless you plan on blowing up your photo's onto paper or film. I have the model #2800 - I believe the 6800 is really nice or so says consumer reports.

Here's a few goldies from the backyard. Had to take the pic thru a window. Mine don't trust me like Buzzsaw's grin.gif I sure will miss these guys this winter. I've heard that some stay up here in winter if they have food. Is this true? Mine never have. They sure go thru the food now! They will empty these two feeders of black thistle in about a day and a half.

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

He was in the middle of a wink. I'm pretty certain I could go out back and get him/her to walk onto my hand at any time. I just have to approach verrrry slowly and extend my hand towards it's feet and it walks right out on my arm.

Was he winking at you because he left ya that little present on your arm? I did not notice that till I went back to look at the "wink". That's cool that he will do that, sit on your hand that is. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo