• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

First player to be caught using the juice under new policy

MrSenarighi

Carlos Lee? Nope. Adrian Beltre? Nope. Sammy Sosa? Nope. The first player to get caught was none other than ex-Tiger, now Tampa Bay Devil Ray outfielder Alex "Dirty" Sanchez. This guy is one of the smallest and speediest dudes in the league. If him getting caught doesn't make you think twice about how many players use something illegal, I don't know what could. This should be an interesting year in baseball to say the least.

I knew this would happen...

They find some no-name guy to be made an example of. It's a total joke. Until they nab some big-name player who we all susspect and make him pay, then the whole testing thing will be a waste of time.

The 38 were just from the Cactus league, they will be releasing the results of the Grapefruit league in the next few days, so who knows how many Twins players will come up positive.

I think they said last night that 8 of the 38 were from the Mariners farm system alone.

I doubt they will release the names of any Major Leaugers thet test positive. Kinda funny it's just Minor leaguers that have been caught....

One of the minor leaguers they talked about last night was a pitcher who had spent some time in the majors a couple of years ago. I can't remember his name, but I thought Bert & Dick said he'd been with a couple of clubs.