• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FM bracket contest?

Granny

granny, have an espn board I did a few days ago, It won't let me join your group now that the tourney started. can give you updates once in awhile if you want. right now I'm like in 2.5 millionth place. (not good)My upsets did not pan out.

What a weekend! So many good games and so many crushed brackets grin.gif . The good new is that most people took the same hits to their brackets.

1lkstage,

Not sure why it won't let you join the FM group now? Keep us posted.

Granny

Okay, my bracket's in shambles. Two Final Four teams didn't make the Sweet 16, OUCH!! I've still got my championship game, along with about 8 bazillion other people I'm sure. I'm pretty much toast. Should have stayed with my Washington over Georgia Tech pick, then when GT got smoked by Louisville it wouldn't have hurt quite so much. I think that will be a good game. A 1 against a 4 that probably should have been a 2 instead of UConn.

Now if I would have done my Yahoo picks the same way I did at work!!

At work I have 6 of the potential 8 spots still alive. All my final 4 teams are doing well too. What helped me, the teams that I picked wrong did not go past the next round...all except Wake (which I had Louisville beating to win the region) and Oklahoma (which I had Mich St beating in their region as well).

How many of you got screwed by Kansas, UConn and Syracuse?....I DIDDNT grin.gif

UConn and Cuse screwed me the most. Kansas didn't hurt me much at all as I had the Badgers beating them in the second round. Overall my weekend was shot as my pick of Wake over UConn in the finals bit the dust big time. Thank goodness this is the only bracket I did and no cash was involved.

I had Syracuse & Wake both losing in the Final Four & UConn losing in the Final Eight. Not looking good. I didn't respect Louisville much, mostly because I just don't care for them & their mediocre play in their conference tourney. That's hurting me about now...

I had 1 board (that is toast cause the other two brackets are dead) that I got all four right.

Im my work pool, I got 3 out of three as well, the same as you DTE. In fact, I copied that pool over to one of my brackets over at ESPN and it moved me into the top 40,000...If I get the picks right tonight, it's going to move me WAY up. I have Mich St beating Duke, UNC beating Nova and Wisconsin beating NC State. My Kentucky bracket is dead.

Let's just say I was 1 for 2 on possibles last night. I had Washington losing, but to G Tech. I've done really well in past years, but my picks turned out horrendously this year. I'm definitely on the WV band wagon now though. I didn't have them still in it, but they sure have been fun to watch.

OK St. made a really poor decision defensively in trying to go for a steal on Stoudamire, late in that game, that gave him the opening to hit the three cutting it to one. If they stay disciplined on that posession they probably would have won, but they didn't.