• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Webb Lake St. Patty's Day parade

Can anyone confirm the date for the St. Patrick's Day parade in Webb Lake? Usually it's the weekend before St Pat's but I heard rumor their holding it the weekend after this year.

Always a great time, been there 5 years straight and running. Great all around family fun if you're ever looking for something to do that time of year.

Interesting. Seems a conflict of calendars. I'll have to call the Main Store I suppose. When I go to the web site I listed above I see this:

March 2005

19 - St. Patrick’s Day Parades in Siren - 349-5755, Webb Lake - 259-3329 , Yellow Lake - 866-7107 for times and locations

The contest is Saturday...I think it runs from 10 til 2.

And it isn't a fish in the predrilled holes thing, which I like. even tho we don't get very serious about the fishing.

weigh in is infront of the Oak Ridge.

Where are you guys getting your info? I just called the Main Store to confirm again that the parade is being held on March 19th. I've also found this same date on the county event web site, as well as got confirmation from a friend who lives at Voyageur Village. It's the 19th in Webb Lake.

It is the 19th talked to one of the folks that organize it.

It seems there were some flyers sent out that were incorrect.

As well as th Burrnett county resort accoc. calender.

it is always a good time

I kinda wish I hadn't found out about the date, it would have been a good excusse to go up twice

Heading up this Friday meeting up with my 2 brothers and their families along with my mom. All staying in our cabin on Fish Lake. Don't know who's looking forward to it more: my kids looking forward to playing with all the cousins and getting all the candy at the parade, or the adults looking forward to seeing everyone again. Everyone's a winner I guess.

"As you slide down the bannister of life, may the splinters always be pointing the right way." - The Drunken Irishman

I was talking to the general store owner and I guess a few things have changed this year. One of them being that the floats are not allowed to hand out beer. But...you can still bring your own and drink on the street all day!

Just like you said, sure to be a great time!

Another great time at the parade last weekend. Seems to me the parade is getting smaller every year, but more people continue to attend. Ended up getting Bamboozled after the parade at Bamboozles. Great band they had down there.