• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

TURKEY CONTEST "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

HSO Turkey Contest - Sign-up by April 1st. - Click Here.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please...IF YOU WANT MORE LIKE IT HERE..'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
beer batter

Webb Lake St. Patty's Day parade

Can anyone confirm the date for the St. Patrick's Day parade in Webb Lake? Usually it's the weekend before St Pat's but I heard rumor their holding it the weekend after this year.

Always a great time, been there 5 years straight and running. Great all around family fun if you're ever looking for something to do that time of year.

i saw the weekend before st pattys on the burnett co webpage

their webpage shows all the events for the 2005 year on it

Thanks, I found the web page (http://www.burnettcounty.com/tourism/events.html) but it shows March 19th which is the weekend after.

[Note from admin: link and contact info okay for this by Rick 34eRfT6]

Interesting. Seems a conflict of calendars. I'll have to call the Main Store I suppose. When I go to the web site I listed above I see this:

March 2005

19 - St. Patrick’s Day Parades in Siren - 349-5755, Webb Lake - 259-3329 , Yellow Lake - 866-7107 for times and locations

I'm going up there for the Webb Lake mens club ice fishing contest this weekend. I'll bet I can find someone that will know for sure.

The contest is Saturday...I think it runs from 10 til 2.

And it isn't a fish in the predrilled holes thing, which I like. even tho we don't get very serious about the fishing.

weigh in is infront of the Oak Ridge.

I was hoping it was Sunday, I'm already in one over on South Center for Saturday. Oh well, good luck

OH yea... I forgot I was gonna check on the Saint Pats in Webb lake Prophet is correct it is the 12th.

Where are you guys getting your info? I just called the Main Store to confirm again that the parade is being held on March 19th. I've also found this same date on the county event web site, as well as got confirmation from a friend who lives at Voyageur Village. It's the 19th in Webb Lake.

Yeah, it is the 19th. I was in the Cabaret this weekend and the sign inside said the 19th. Always a good time.

It is the 19th talked to one of the folks that organize it.

It seems there were some flyers sent out that were incorrect.

As well as th Burrnett county resort accoc. calender.

it is always a good time

I kinda wish I hadn't found out about the date, it would have been a good excusse to go up twice

About 100 years ago the band I was in use to play at the Cabaret for St. Patricks day. Major party! Have fun!!

"Your bobbers down!"

Heading up this Friday meeting up with my 2 brothers and their families along with my mom. All staying in our cabin on Fish Lake. Don't know who's looking forward to it more: my kids looking forward to playing with all the cousins and getting all the candy at the parade, or the adults looking forward to seeing everyone again. Everyone's a winner I guess.

"As you slide down the bannister of life, may the splinters always be pointing the right way." - The Drunken Irishman

Wow, another year has gone by. How much snow up that way? Might not even be able to get in the driveway. See you at the parade..

dont forget the little webster parade on friday,starts at the gandy and goes to the yellow lake lodge,parade route

goes to 4 bars,only in wisc

I was telling people in the metro about the Webb Lake parade and how some of the floats hand out beers to the parade watchers. Only in Wisconsin is right..

I was talking to the general store owner and I guess a few things have changed this year. One of them being that the floats are not allowed to hand out beer. But...you can still bring your own and drink on the street all day!

Just like you said, sure to be a great time!

Quote:

How much snow up that way? Might not even be able to get in the driveway. See you at the parade..

There's hardly any left, only a few of the shaded drifts so you shouldn't have any problem.

Another great time at the parade last weekend. Seems to me the parade is getting smaller every year, but more people continue to attend. Ended up getting Bamboozled after the parade at Bamboozles. Great band they had down there.

Another year, another parade on the horizon.

Looks like nice weather for the weekend. Should be fun, who's going?

Beer batter, this has to be the longest running thread on FM! LOL Four years now you've been posting about this. Must be a good time huh?