• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Webb Lake St. Patty's Day parade

Yup, always a good time. Our family cabin is in the area, but I don't make it up that way much any more since we bought our own cabin in MN. This is our once a year trip to the area so we make it a point to have fun.

It's a tradition now, keep this thread going every year. It wasn't all that hard to find, just scroll back 2 pages and there it was.

Hey teeth, parade is Saturday don't recall exact time it starts. I think we usually try to head down that way around 11:00am to get a decent spot along the road.

We're also on Fish Lake along the far shore from the small lake side (east shore perhaps?). We'll be out chasing fish and racing around on 4 wheelers and snow mobiles with the kids too.

The Webb Lake St Pats parade is a classic. more parade than town by a long shot. I think every bar in the area has a float. They used to hand out beer and Jello shots left and right. they have had to settle that down. I've seen guys that can't walk by noon.

wild time

thanks for the info beer, we should be headed up sat morning. sounds like a good time.

his cabin is on the north shore(i think). if you see a charcoal chevy 2500 feel free to stop by. we will most likely be over on the east side by the hole. maybe in front of your cabin.

DonBo, are you a Webb Lake St Patrick's Day Parade virgin? Hopefully the parade is longer than last year. Parade was over before it really even got started last year. Weather may have had an impact, hopefully the nice weather this year brings the crowds.

How's the ice up there anyway? Be nice if we could walk out one last time.

Yes, never even been to Webb Lake. I have a place on Yellow I plan to check on on the way back tomorrow. (I'll be the designated driver) Doubt if my boots will be on the ice again this year.