• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I got a report. I was on a slough between Clark and Webster Saturday. Wind was about 45mph. Temp dropped about 15 degrees during the 2 hrs I fished. Happiest moment was when I finally got back to the truck. Caught two tiny perch. Fish would barely seperate from bottom but wouldnt hit. Better luck next time.

I fished Diamond Lake South of Madison today. Nothing caught but a huge headache. My Fish Trap was sooo loud flapping in the wind! Plus, I made the mistake of bringing my 3 month old lab mad.gif Talk about a mess! It sucked. So I too was happy to get off the water today.

It was around 4" thick. Very good ice in my opinion.

I fished off the ramp near the old road bed, then moved to the south end off the oil road. I only fished until dark.

I guess my dog was good for the most part. Poor girl didn't know what to think the first time she stepped on the ice!