• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Welcome new Field Staffer...

I would just like to welcome Bob Horn (bhorn) to IceLeaders Field Staff. Bob is a knowledgable and experienced ice angler from Illinois and he will be helping us out with the Illinois forum as well as at some of the ICE Series events. I've met with Bob on several occasions and he is a top-notch guy. Glad to have you aboard Bob!!

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Welcome aboard bhorn!!

I had the pleasure of fishing with Bob on the freaking coldest day of the season last year.It was a good time if not for the cold.Bob is a good guy who knows a thing or two about ice.He will be an asset to IceLeader,FM and Ice Series.

Thanks for the welcome guys. smile.gifDennis at least we pulled a couple through the ice that day, boy was it cold. I think that was the coldest day I have been on ice. Paul, that would be excellent if I don`t have a end of the season disaster again. Thanks Tom for the welcome. I don`t know if we meet up at the iceleaders events last year. I meet so many people and try to put faces with the names from the forum it`s a little tuff(brain freeze)at times. Thanks again and looking forward to a fun and safe ice season, Bob. Fish On

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I'll never forget bhorn catching the largest walleye at an ICE Series Event. He didn't even try to weigh it in. Can you believe it, he released it and I got it on video.

Welcome aboard Bob!!

bhorn is a good dude. Haven't had the pleasure to fish with him yet, but ran into him a number of times. Most recently, henrys ice show. He talked me into the St Croix legend. Best rod I ever seen.

Good to have you on board Bob. You will do a heck of a job.

Just got back from the St. Paul show. It was a nice show. They have a bigger varity than we get at the big fishing shows here. I seen alot of different fishing ideas. We normally get the same old stuff year after year. Hopefully the cold weather will get here this week. I was talking to some of the guys that fish the cass winnie area and they said they have been fishing for about the last 5 days.

I haven't got to welcome you yet bhorn! Welcome!

Well, we've both been around here for about the same time (2001) so I'm glad to reacquaint with you. (I know, I killed the usage of that word but oh well)