• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikings RB's ??????Help

BIG ISLAND DUDE

Tice has stated that M. Moore will start. How many carries he gets is still up in the air. If you have other options then I'd go there. With the Vikes it'll be RB by committee from this point forward.

If I was coaching, Smith and Moore would get the majority of carries this weekend. Smith was one of the best RB's in the NFL this year before he started his suspension, IMO. Bennet might be the better running back but he needs to prove he's full strength.

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Moore might get the start, but I think that O. Smith will get the majority of the load. Moore got a little banged up last weekend and Bennet hasn't proved he is 100%. S.O.D. is off a long rest and I think he is going to come back fired up to get his starting job back.