• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Marcum Battery charger

riverrat56

The MarCum LX-3 Ice system comes complete with the (DCS) Digital Charging System inside the box with softpack, battery transducer, gimbal mount, transducer/w self leveling arm, powerhead, plus instruction guide.

If you purchased it as a discounted item outside of the box they may have taken the charger out. Some companies have been known to do that. Strip parts out and supplement them with there own generic batteries or chargers from other manufacturers components to make money. Whom did you purchase this from and did you pay the $399 retail for this. I can't remember if my ice systems package box was hermettically sealed or not.

I would contact MarCum and let them know whom you purchased the product from and they will take it from there.

Speaking of Marcum chargers, does anyone know which stores carry them? Can you buy them individually without having to buy an entire system? Reason being is I have read on here that the Marcum chargers are much better than the Vex chargers so I would like to try one.

thanks for the quick responses, yes it came sealed in the package and i never found a charger all that was hooked up by the battery was the LCD screen that tells you what charge the battery has. where was the charger in your guys LX-3 im assuming right next to the battery, i took everything out and looked around for it but didnt find it. o by the way yes i did pay full price at Cabela's which is a 2 hours drive so i think ill just call marcum or check that link.

thanks

RR56

marcum should take of the missing charger.

but if there is a need for a replacement, fleet farm sells the 2 amp hr chargers in the accesory section for the locators. its labled as an aqua-vu charger. it should work well with any of those batteries, and i believe its only $10.

jim

CNY Tim, where was the charger supposed to be loacted at? i have the female end of it, just not the male part which i assume is attached to a standard wall jack, anyways it doesnt really matter because i emailed marcum last night and they responded today and said they will send me a new one for free. i was very impressed with the speed of there reply.