• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Glendorado Guys........

Hey guys.....Spinach, BDR, wild willie, Mistermom..etc..etc

Maybe late season a few of us should get together and pound some WMA's or other spots any knows of. I have access to over 300 acres near kimball but would like to go farther west..we'll talk after firearm. Let me know. Tim

If you guys are willing to drive a little, I can take you down near Worthington for some prime hunting, after deer, during muzzleloader I'm always there. I would love to see Luci as well as Charlie in action!

I'm in too. Tim it's your turn to get something planned, The last 2 hunts wore me out wink.gif After firearms season I'm open most every weekend and some weekdays.

Keep us posted.

Cool name "Glendorado gang" Kind of like the IBOTS in the URL forum. grin.gif

Glendorado Guys - count me in! The old knee is getting stronger every day! Heck...the dogs do all the hardwork anyway! At the very least I could just post-up and let the gang drive them birds right to me...nice thing is the dogs wouldn't have to do any retrieving.

We're going to have to come up with some sort of initiation. Something stupid like eating dog food...or...something gross like the heart business we all hear so much about. What will it be and who will be the first?

Another event sounds great to me. Also if anyone is just looking for someone to go wth I go solo wth my pointer quite often. I hunt alot of weekdays and have found some pretty good spots between here and litchfield when im on a time limit and some spots further west when time allows. The saturday and sunday after thanksgiving i plan on hunting around bigstone when i get my limit here hitting milbank area in Sd so i can take 5 birds a day if anyone is interested. e-mail [email protected]

Matt - you should have made it to the first two FM pheasant hunt outings. Nothing like a cult...not bashing the IBOITs here, but everyone who attended the first and second FM Glendorado hunts were nothing short of gentlemen and well behaved sportsmen. I have fished and partied with the IBOITs and they are indeed a fun loving group of avid Upper Red Lake crappie fanatics. Nothing wrong with that! Some folks may not agree with with everything that goes on up there, but they have definitely been able to generate a great deal of close, strong and lasting friendships through all of their posts, meetings and events. I for one have learned a great deal regarding fishing Crappies on URL from them. I think the tone with the "Glendorado Guys" or "Gang" whatever you want to call it...is for a bunch of individual bird dog owners, that have met through this site, to develop that same sort of group dynamic. I was pleasantly surprised just how well mannered and courteous each and every attendee and their dogs were at both of the events. My observations of all the individuals at both events convinced me the only individuals I needed to keep my eye on were BDR, Setterguy, and Labs (just kidding here folks). So Matt...don't be worried! I'm confident you would approve and be proud of how we behave and conduct ourselves...hopefully BDR, Setterguy and Labs would second that motion!