• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Princeton Tech: my new favorite company!!!

Bobb-o

so funny story, i dropped my headlamp one day while walking out of my deer stand, well now the top LED on the lamp is flickering and starting to go out. I sent princeton tech an email asking aboot getting warranty repairs without my original receipt and this is the email i got back:

"Receipt- I don't need any stinking receipt!

Do you think I am the receipt police?

Paper means nothing to me, get me your product here so I can fix it!"

That is beautifull Bobb-o

I bought a couple of princeton TEC lights a couple of years ago for "ICE FISHING".. as you stated I use them for getting to and from my bow hunting stand and my wife stole one of them for reading in bed. I have yet to replace the batteries more than once in either of them?~...

What am I the stinking recipt police?... thats awesome!

I had poor customer service, sent 3 emails to them about what were to send me in regards to the screw and nut loosening on the hinge. After 2 months and these aforementioned emails i finally got a replacement screw and nut, and pretty disappointed in the overall service. Not sure whether i got lost in the shuffle or not, but i again complained about that and that resulted in an additional head lamp at that point. So i guess there was that, but at that point most of the ice fishing season was done.

Hopefully the customer service has improved for you guys.

Quote:

so funny story, i dropped my headlamp one day while walking out of my deer stand, well now the top LED on the lamp is flickering and starting to go out. I sent princeton tech an email asking aboot getting warranty repairs without my original receipt and this is the email i got back:

"Receipt- I don't need any stinking receipt!

Do you think I am the receipt police?

Paper means nothing to me, get me your product here so I can fix it!"

That there my friends is a "ray of hope". laugh.gif

Cool- you don't get that kind of service at most places anymore. I can't stand the "receipt police" companies!!! I've got two Princeton Tech headlamps and I love them. They provided 100% of the lighting in my ice house for most of last winter. Amazingly powerful and long lasting little buggers.

Gander has them, Sportsmans warehouse, Galyans is where I got my first one. They are usually in the camping areas. These headlights are too night fishermen like a rod is for fishing. You'll never regret having one of these things. Well worth the money.

Corey Bechtold

I love my PT headlamp, use it for everything - repairing the dryer, finding the toys the kids slip through the vents, and, of course, fishing. I did have a battery corrode in a very short period of time; I don't think it was the fault of the product, just a failure on my part to properly dry it after some rainy outings. So here's my helpful hint, keep your batteries dry.