• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Support a minimum rack size???

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I changed my mind, I'm all for min. rack size!! The other day while discussing trophy standards with a neighbor lady, she doesn't hunt but loves to fish. She said when it comes to fish, she throws back the small ones. She eats the medium ones. And mounts the big ones. She keeps asking me to take her fishing. I dont know....She sorta scares me! shocked.gif

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

Sorry BLB, maybe I'm the only ruttin' buck with his head in the gutter. Maybe a big rack is nothing to joke about??

Hey canitbeluck...I'd watch out for that neighbor of yours, especially since she likes to mount the big ones...woh.

And my mind suddendly filled with a comical string from one of the best MN fishing movies ever...

Mathau: "There are many fish in the sea, but you're the only one I'd like to mount over my fireplace"....."did you notice the sexual inuendo?"

Lemon: "Yeah, I did, where did you get that?"

Mathau: "I saw it last week on Geraldo..."