• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Packers/Cardinals

20 minutes ago, Boar said:

fishing star that was awsome. and u wanted 48

I'll switch with him!!:P

22 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Fishinstar won...46!   Congrats!!!   :)    I lost by 2 points.....$$#!@@!  :mad: I want a consolation prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You win a hug from Boar!

57 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

CONGRATS REBELLSS   on over 1000 likes !  For a prize you get to buy us all a beer ! ! !  :)

Congrats, you get another hug from Boar!:P

14 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

I hope that poor photo bombing dog eats yer next tooti-frooti health wrap burrito! :P

I'm grabbing my teddy and going to bed!!!!!!

Is that what you call the neighbor lady now??

Reb wants a consolation prize?  He came in third behind me for heaven's sake, I had Cards and 45 points and it was the first pick.  Those two clowns (no offense Fishintime) saw my pick and knew it was a good one and "mooched" off it one guy on each side.  

At one point I was going to suggest a coin flip to decide the winner but even coin flips these days are controversial, I still say all of this started with the Gore/Bush thing.  Great game to watch for sure.

3 hours ago, RebelSS said:

Boy, you're on a sugar buzz roll, aintcha? Too many Smurf gummis? :P

haribo-the-smurfs-gummi-132486-bag.jpg

naw no sugar high............you just lend yourself to all these openings that I cant help but rebut!!!!:P