• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

on the choping block! boars jerkey

Boar

well i cant wait to se picks of your shoe leather. cooter :P:P

loin??? i put that into sausage. it dont make the cut for my jerky. i use prime USBA   pure backstrap, which is of the chop cut. dont hear much talk about venny chops around here, hmmmmmm? backstrap is just boneless chops. a fie cut of meat, yes. i make pure meat jerkey of any cut. not ground junk that dont make the sausage grade. Oh yeah i di....id:P:P:P:P

45 minutes ago, Boar said:

well i cant wait to se picks of your shoe leather. cooter :P:P

loin??? i put that into sausage. it dont make the cut for my jerky. i use prime USBA   pure backstrap, which is of the chop cut. dont hear much talk about venny chops around here, hmmmmmm? backstrap is just boneless chops. a fie cut of meat, yes. i make pure meat jerkey of any cut. not ground junk that dont make the sausage grade. Oh yeah i di....id:P:P:P:P

There he goes again.....blubbering!:P:D:/

I put the rippers into sausage, its all good cooter, sometimes, each persons definition on meat cuts vary.backstrapsof course are the off the back, usually made into chops, but for the ease of self proccessing we all fillette them of the bone. i know you know this, Loin to me are thos tender two pice under the back bone near the pelvic area, i hide them crudy things in sausage, primarrily I use the shoulders and hindquarters for suasage, never takes steaks but i take neck roasts and hinquarters roast the rest is experimental sausage.  eacht o their own, ive taken hind quartes and cut down for sausage, back strapes are just easier to turn into jerkey, no talo or membrane, pure meat.