• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

suggestions on where to buy a fiberglass topper

I am getting a new truck Thursday and would appreciate it if folks would give me suggestions on where to buy a fiberglass topper.  I want to match the truck and so it will be something that has to be ordered.  Any help offered will be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Tom

Buddy have both bought new Leers. One got his at Radco out on 694ish, and one went to Ellesworth to try to save some money. When all was done, the one who got it at radco saved money AND they had better service, not to mention the fuel savings from not driving as far. They both got the electronic topper door lock, which is very cool, and Radco installed it, the other did not.

They both got the smooth side windows because they thought it looked better, though I cannot imagine not getting a side opening window for the usefullness. I have side opening window and it used every time I use the truck.

Good luck Tom!

Bought the basic Leer at Radco.  I couldn't understand the value of the frameless window that had cables that popped the latches.  I think it was an extra hun and I just didn't see that it made sense for me.