• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just a Reminder

Check your nocks before shooting your arrows.

Yesterday I was shooting and after a few rounds I released and the arrow simply fell off to the side. The nock must have been cracked and broke when i released causing me to essentially dry fire my bow.

Not real awesome.

I had one break during the shot several years ago. I still hit the deer, but I hit high on the hind quarter and fortunately got a spine/artery hit. If I hit the animal at all, I'm glad it was going to be fatal.

I initially didn't know what happened, but when I recovered the arrow, 1/2 the nock was still in the arrow shaft.

I had two knocks come off this year, in both cases they fell out during the shot, not noticed until I went to pull them from the target. Upon closer inspection both arrows had small cracks that made the knocks loose.