• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eclipse

full-1946-54773-moons.jpg

Like old guys sometimes have to, I got up to relieve myself a little after 4:00 and saw that it was cloudless. Took off for a spot I could watch the eclipse over the city of Barnesville and set up. Caught these and as the moon slipped totally behind the earth's shadow, a single high cloud covered the moon and I got no red moon and no moonset over the town.

neat pic. I think it was too close to sunup here to turn red. The one last year at around 3 a.m. or so had the reddish tint. pretty neat to see. Here is some info for the red moon in september 2015 for minneapolis viewing. hopefully clear skiies ! smile looks like an hour of red moon smile

Penumbral Eclipse begins Sep 27 at 7:11 PM Yes

Partial Eclipse begins Sep 27 at 8:07 PM Yes

Full Eclipse begins Sep 27 at 9:11 PM Yes

Maximum Eclipse Sep 27 at 9:47 PM Yes

Full Eclipse ends Sep 27 at 10:23 PM Yes

Partial Eclipse ends Sep 27 at 11:27 PM Yes

Penumbral Eclipse ends Sep 28 at 12:22 AM Yes

sept lunar eclipse