• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hello, I am new...

ChrisR71

Hello all,

I have been checking out these forums and I thought I would say hello!

I am from Eagan. I bass fish about 50 times a year primarily in the Chisago lakes area.

Is it Spring yet? My Ranger wants to come out and play!

Welcome to Fishing Minnesota!

Looks like you've come to the right place, I think you will find yourself a home here with the bass fishermen smile.gif

I'm also from the Metro and I fish the Chisago area a lot as well, some nice lakes!

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy

I too welcome you to FM. Gotta love this site! You'll soon find out that (if you haven't already) that we have a lot of fun on this site, whether it's fishing or just trash talkin'.

Speaking off... Ebass is a nice guy. When he goes out with a fellow FM'er he likes to watch other FMer's catch 19.5'' smallies cool.gif. Although he may be knowledgable, he's no smallie magnet smile.gif LOL

EBASS,
Are you from IOwa? If you are its a good thing. I am originally form Iowa, Go HAWKS, I am going down there in a few weeks to catch some bull-bluegills, and slab crappies, I can't wait, Where are you from?
AJ

Andy j
Big Bulls Slab Crappies? Spirit Lake,Sugar bottoms,Coraville dam, Cedar river? I think I named all the water in Iowa I must have got it. I had a farmer tell me once in Iowa that the water their is to thick to drink and to thin to plow. Just kidding Andy but Go Gophers.

------------------
Fishin's the fun part catchin them is a bonus!
((TIP) "Turn In Poachers"
1-800-652-9093
24 Hours a Day_365 Days a Year

Nope, born and raised right here in MPLS. Well in the burbs too.

Ah yes, the secret, I forgot to mention along with the corn is a piece of worm/crawler. Pool 2 eyes can't resist!! Even caught one in front of the CO one time. (Non-Ficton)

Also, don't over look spinnerbaits and corn, jig n corn, topwater corn (popcorn works best), and fill a tube up with corn grin.gif CORN - the magic bait! smile.gif

Go Green Giant!