• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ling Cod alaska

Many photo sharing websites offer resizing for uploading purposes. My previous free site just went to being a pay site, so I don't have a good suggestion for you as I am looking around for a good new one.

Awesome fish! Lingcod are a favorite of mine! That one has a huge head and some crazy length on it, what an amazing sea monster.

full-2497-46524-img_1260.jpg

Here is one fishing pic from alaska. A question I have, I have some real neat pics but they are over 3 mp can a person make them smaller so you can post them. Thanks

Just right click and hit Edit and then resize if you have it saved on your PC.

full-27051-46526-full_2497_46524_img_126

They look bad. Eat good.

+1

Few years ago, I took my eldest son up to Alaska for a fishing trip after he graduated HS and before he joined the Navy and we both caught a Ling Cod on our halibut trip. The guide assured us they are good eating despite the grotesque appearance.

He was right

I think they're the one of the coolest looking fish in the ocean, and they DO eat great.

I want a replica mount one day, but I'm often disappointed in the current replicas available, they aren't nearly as refined as the pike and musky replicas that have become available in the past decade.