• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

LMITOUT

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I was going to hate the exos but to be honest I kind da like them, gives vertical game play never had before, plus people like to jump so much it's like skeet shooting, the lag has been pretty bad this weekend and the spawning is the worst I have seen but as far as the game goes it's not all that bad of a change up.

I hope the latter to send a message to Activision that the people want COD, not Halo inbred with Titanfall.

Is it true they don't show how many people are online when the multiplayer starts like it did in previous versions? Huh. Wonder why...

Any sales numbers posted yet comparing with previous versions?

Putting a "classic" playlist in this game I think speaks volumes that they knew the purists were PO'd about the exoskeleton garbage and that was a way to hopefully smooth things over.

Sorry, it didn't. Get back to me next November when you want to get serious about the franchise again.

I thought I was going to hate the exos but to be honest I kind da like them, gives vertical game play never had before, plus people like to jump so much it's like skeet shooting, the lag has been pretty bad this weekend and the spawning is the worst I have seen but as far as the game goes it's not all that bad of a change up.

this has to be the least talked about cod after its release date, did no one get it or are people un happy with it

Not many people have Xbox Ones or PS4s, and aren't sure which console to get. Plus Ghosts seems to imply CoD hit the market saturation point. After 4 consecutive titles sold over 20 million units, Ghost only moved 14.5 million. It appears they are going to fall a couple million units short of their Q4 goal for Advanced Warfare as well.

CoD is no longer the cool game to play. League of Legends has been THE game for a while now, and by a huge margin.

As far as the classic mode goes: it isn't the first game to need it. And eSports would almost certainly call for it, as that is the way gaming is going these days. I would actually say it my be best for them to take cues from what happens with the Master Chief Collection. People can choose either Halo 1, 2, 3 or 4 game modes. So it will be interesting to see if people like the classic gameplay more, or what it evolved into. I have a hunch that classic modes will be strongly preferred.

Wow, I'm impressed with all the hate.. Though I expected it from Lmit.

I like the game. I have fun playing it. I'm not good at it though and I try not to take it too seriously. I like the exo stuff, though I am not sure which I like best. Yup, still a lag issue, or maybe not lag, but one team really does seem to have an advantage. as proof, i can go 20-6 one game and 6-20 in the same lobby the next game.

I like the fact that they added classic.. Allows me to play for the mood I am in, and really it adds double the maps. While they look exactly the same, they play TOTALLY different in each game mode. Those of you getting quick scoped, are you sure its quick scoped? or just a really good sniper? I have watched a lot of my kill cams(me getting killed) and Ive yet to get quick scoped I think, but I have been taken out by a good sniper plenty of times.

Those of you getting quick scoped, are you sure its quick scoped? or just a really good sniper? I have watched a lot of my kill cams(me getting killed) and Ive yet to get quick scoped I think, but I have been taken out by a good sniper plenty of times.

Uhhh yeah, pretty obvious. Its not as prevalent, but still there.

Just a heads up to watchout for the Elevator Glitch on Horizon (the map with the hangar and the big warbird) They get into the elevator and then you can't see them and they shoot through walls

Yep, I had a very good game doing that DD, they were camping in there with the flag on CTF and I just kept killing them. I think I went 19-19 when the next guy on my team had 6 kills......it was sad.