• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Daytona 500

LMITOUT

I sure hope the 500 is better than today's Nationwide race. They seriously need to address the aero package on those cars for plate races.

Based on what we've seen in the duels and Sprint Unlimited race there should at least be some attempts to make a pass. I hope.

Rain and tornado warnings. Back to doing my taxes.

I'd continue watching race replays if FOX would replay something from the past week instead of last year's race. FS1 still isn't getting my cheap butt to upgrade by holding out showing their "exclusive" coverage of the shoot out and duels. Sad. Sorry but Molly McGrath isn't enough either.

...and Kenseth causes another wreck. In practice no less.

What a hack.

Joey Logano triggered the crash when he bumped into Matt Kenseth while running in a tight pack of cars. Logano spun and hit Menard, who then shot up the track and collided into the front of Kligerman.

"From what I could see, I guess the 22 [Logano] was being overly aggressive, and it's a shame," Kligerman said. "He's supposed to be a veteran. The Sprint Cup Series is the best of the best, and you have a guy who's practicing like it's the end of the Daytona 500. Meanwhile, I came out of [Camping World] Truck [series] practice, and we were running three-and-four wide and having no problems.

"I don't quite understand that one. I'll have to talk to him about that. I'm pretty upset about how all of that went down."

Man ?....You sure you were awake for that one ? wink

drunk-nascar-fan.jpg

grin

Go #20 thumbs_up_emoticon.gif

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/02/19/multi-car-crash-interrupts-daytona-500-practice/

Meanwhile Kenseth himself admitted that he was the one to blame and stated that he had a "hard time looking at others" when he entered the garage the morning(s) after he wiped out a chunk of the cars on the track...twice.

Who's the one sleeping here, Bill?

Meanwhile Kenseth himself admitted that he was the one to blame and stated that he had a "hard time looking at others" when he entered the garage the morning(s) after he wiped out a chunk of the cars on the track...twice.

Who's the one sleeping here, Bill?

Ahh, he's just being his humble gracious self.

Sign of a true Champion.

Qualities of a true veteran. wink