• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trestle Inn for lunch ride-Finland area.

leech~~

Sounds like Randy is on the wait list right now with his sled. Hopefully you guys can get off and he can get his sled back together, maybe Sat the 11th will work out. Or maybe Sat the 18th as I'm not sure I will be doing Laker open this year if the slush doesn't get any better? frown

If you guys ride Sunday call me and I will meet you some place for a beverage when your done. I work til 3pm. If anyone wants to do a late afternoon run I could meet you guys on Island or Fish Lake if you run that way. Gary maybe we can put new Carbides on my sled when you guys are done? I think I still have some in the garage.

Northlander, still waiting to see what Randy & Gary can come up for on their work schedule and if Randy can get his sled together. But, after posting this for a few weeks and having 1,702 reads and not much talk I may be riding with a group of guys from another site on Sat Jan 11th.

If anyone else sets up something for that area just throw out a date and I will tag along. wink

Well, after all the planing and waiting I ended up in Urgent Care Thursday evening with a bad lung virus and missed the ride anyway. sick

The guys that I was suppose to go with said the Trestle Inn was hopping and most of the trails were pretty good!

Hope to get up there one way or another in a few weeks after I get off my death bed! frown

full-27051-41344-p1060762.jpg

Seems like a lot of this lung virus going around. Ive had a cough for 3 weeks and finally had to go in earlier this week and get anti biotics , cough syrup and some other pill for coughs. Feeling better now and really have the itch to get the sleds out seeing they havnt left the garage yet this winter.

Seems like a lot of this lung virus going around. Ive had a cough for 3 weeks and finally had to go in earlier this week and get anti biotics , cough syrup and some other pill for coughs. Feeling better now and really have the itch to get the sleds out seeing they havnt left the garage yet this winter.

There have been many people at work out sick as well. I waited for two hours in U/Care and the Doc wouldn't give me any antibiotics because he said that it was a virus and wouldn't work! frown

I was like a strung out Heroine addict "come on Doc you have to give me something" I have a snowmobile ride this Sat!!! cry