• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
eyeguy 54

The Following

This show is awesome! I have only seen the pilot episode but DVRd last nights. I have heard that one was great too. Seems like a pretty cool show and story line

I missed the first episode, how was it?

I am completely hooked as well. You really can't miss one episode. Can't remember how it was advertised, but I thought the show runs 16 episodes 16 weeks in a row. Two down and this twisted show has this guy on edge. eekshocked

I think you do need to see the first episode, but I think one could watch this weeks show and get the premise, but there are points that you would miss. I'm not really a kevin bacon fan but he does his character well. But I think we need a little more of his character past, he just doesn't seem like he was a bad a$$ cop. I'm not saying he should be or was like Jack Bauer but his character seems a bit like if he was in a bar fight he would be a one punch knock out, like me LOL. Just random thoughts, love the show

Well I watched the first two episodes on demand. They were good but I don't know how realistic it is.

Well I watched the first two episodes on demand. They were good but I don't know how realistic it is.

Nobody said it was realistic. smile The whole story line is completely unrealistic, but that doesn't make it bad television!!!