• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
traveler

Pics from Iphone to FM

arghhhh! Comps/photo sharing drives me nuts!! And this I've even done before, but can't do it again.

So, to share direct from the Iphone...5th icon above (blue arrow) but what comes up is the box to DL from your computer, and I want to (and did!) send them directly from the phone, from location with no computer. Help!!

when i did it it was just like using my computer the 5th icon then you have to select your pic and let it upload then it should be good, it took me a couple times before it went maybe slow network not sure but it worked just like when i use my computer

but...useing your computer those pics are THERE, in your computer, so you're just browsing your files and then downloading. With the iphone, nothings connected, I'm no where near my computer, ...I must have to send the pic somewhere from the iphone??

1. Send the pics to your own email address.

2. Recieve the pics from your computer from your email address.

3. Save the pics on your hard drive.

4. Share.

Problem I have is that it opens a second browser widow, so after it lets me select the picture from my iPhone list and click 'done adding files' it closes that tab and brings me back to the other browser window with no image. This is with safari. I have not tried with chrome.

but this doesn't let u post pics from on location...you need to have your computer. i thought it was possible to go firect from the iphone to FM??

when i did it it was just like using my computer the 5th icon then you have to select your pic and let it upload then it should be good, it took me a couple times before it went maybe slow network not sure but it worked just like when i use my computer

On droid this method works sometimes...

One key on android technology is that there has to be something typed into dialog box other than just the link to your photo.

I guess I should have tried the instructions above, I had no idea you could do upload from the iPhone browser. I see how now.

One note, file uploading is new to IOS6. If you are on an earlier version of IOS then you need to update.

Test.

5th icon, select image from phone, click add file, click done adding files. full-18186-28794-image.jpg

Looks like the key for me was the click add file button. Sweet