• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TRAIL REPORTS

leech~~

Put on 50 miles yesterday. Great sledding on Lake Vermilion. Rode from the West end down to North side of Pine Island - watched some water skipping. Headed to Tower and had a cold Fat Tire at Benchwarmers and rode back to the West end with a detour up into Black Bay and back. While backing the 94 up to put her away I decided to fire up the 97 and rode that over to the landing for a cold one.

The lake was extremely smooth and very little slush.

Till Next Year

Stev

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know if the trails are open. From what I heard the portion of the Arrowhead Trail South of Vermilion was melted off. The recent snow made the trail very passable- however there were spots of mud and water to work around or over. I just stayed on the lake other than the short ride up the partially covered ally in Tower to the gas station.

There may be riding all week on the lake coming up.

Later

Steve

Im up at Lake Vemilion waiting for a friend to show up. Snowing like a crazy up here. Heading to the Rainy River in the AM for Sturgeon fishing, Sawe one sled running the lake trail on the West end.

If I wasn't going fishing I would be headed out on the sled this weekend.

It will be a record for sure for our machines to ride this late into April.

It can quit snowing anytime now

Later

Steve

Put on 75 -100 miles ditch banging around the fulda area. Bad a blast by myself and I thought it was kinda funny that I put more miles on in April than I did all winter grin maybe go out a lil bit tomorrow if possible