• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Michigan Fishing Reports

good numbers of perch are being reported. I have not been out yet even though I am up there every weekend, still trying to get a small business off the ground so that is consuming most of my time.

Come the 2nd week of Feb is when I will start hitting it at least once/twice a week. I guess there is a crack from right at the fishermans right across to the east side. From what I have been told there is a 5 foot ridge in a couple of spots and a couple of sleds hit it pretty hard so be careful.

Didnt happen Bruce but I did catch a nice number of "decent" 12-13 inchers. There was a 2lber that was caught during the pre-fish on Friday, but nothing over 2lbs on the day of the tourney. Our very own "Vook" took third with a 1.15 and change, congrats.

PK

Greg, I saw the results on Gus's Facebook page.

The same guy won the pre-fish and took first place.

He was obviously on them.

It sounds like you had some action.

Everytime that thick red line shows up on your flasher it could be the big one!

Congrats to Vook on a great fish. Only a few tenths of an ounce off of first.

Should have fed it a few more wigglers. grin

If the stars line up and the conditions stay good I am going to try to get up in the next few week for a few days.