• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Older Ice fishing stuff

Just returned from my latest vacation to Afghanistan, and while trying to get the garage in order, I've come to the conclusion that I have too much stuff. I live in S. Mpls, near Nokomis and everything's free.

Older(8 yrs) Fishtrap 1-man portable. A few patches in the canvas and 1 pole missing.

Handful of rods with spinning reels. They're not Thorne Bros., but would be good for someone looking to get into ice fishing.

2 100lb tanks. Had an idea that I'd build a skid house on Mille Lacs quite a few years ago.

Small(24") gas range/oven. Pulled it out on a kitchen remodel a number of years ago. Saved for previously mentioned skid house.

Old(26yr old) Jiffy 10" auger. Grampa gave it to me years ago. Used it until I won a Strikemaster 4 years ago. Haven't used, started, touched or anything else to it since I got the new one. I'm mechanically challenged, so I have no idea what it would take to clean it up and run.

Perhaps a few other things as I keep cleaning out the garage and basement.

I will get some photos later on today if you'd like them.

If interested, give me a call- 612-964-9191 or [email protected]

Okay. I'm technologically challenged. Not sure how to edit original, so here's the latest.

Auger and porty may be spoken for.

Here are pics of the rest.

Rods and bag.p1010225av.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

New roll of Reflectix, bought a Canvas Craft insulated.p1010224f.jpg

Small gas stove.p1010223ly.jpg

100lb tanks.p1010222z.jpg

Seat bracket for Otter Cabin sled.p1010226x.jpg

Not ice fishing related, but a couple cushions, life jackets and Coleman seatbacks.p1010227t.jpg

And a couple really old spinning rods. No idea how long they've been in the dark recesses of my garage.p1010228f.jpg