• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Marcum lx-7 best price?

d beyer

I am thinking of buying a new marcum lx-7 before this ice season. I am headed to the st paul ice fishing,sports show later this year. I see a sponsor on this site has a pretty good deal at $629.I was wondering if I should wait to see what kind of a deal I may be able to get at the show since I have never been to it before or do you think $629 is the best deal I will see. Also which vendor do you think would have best deal on one?

don't jump the gun to soon. with the LX9 coming out you might find a used LX7 out there for less.

I doubt you will see the LX7 for less. With the possible option that an LX7 can become and LX9 as an upgrade from Marcum. At start of season $629 price point is killer deal.

If your looking for the absolute lowest price then wait till the end of season bargain or clearance. LX7 can be found used for around $500 or new for under $600 once the hard season is over.

Or if your thinking like me, take a look at the LX6.

I already have a lx-5. I talked to the guys at marcum about a problem I had with it a few weeks ago. They said there will be an upgrade for the 7 to make it a nine. I don't want a used 7. I just was checking to see what your guys thoughts were as to if I could get a good deal at the sports show? Like I said I have never been there and thought maybe I could get a better deal there. I am kinda interested to see what the lx-6 is like as far as size, etc next to the lx-7. I thought the lx-5 would get used to hole hop and the lx-7 would be used in the shack.