• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

way to pumped!

Man i am way to pumped for bow opener! This will be my 3rd year bowhunting and I feel like this year is my year to get my first deer. I'm really hoping for a nice buck but it'll be pretty tough to pass a nice mature doe if she walks by me on opening day! I'm waiting for my new bow to get here so thats not helping my anticipation for the season to start. I ended up getting a brand new fully loaded bowtech assassin for 515$!

If you want to go sooner head to South Dakota and chase antelope. I will be starting with bear again this year if my wife gets one. I will be sitting with her in a ground blind until she gets one, then it is my turn. I was just happy to convince her to sit in a ground blind for a new experience.

I put on a new rest and sight for this year. Updated my daughters bow and we have been shooting three days a week for the last couple of weeks. Planning stages for seveal out of state hunts as well. It gets hard to sleep at night.

Yep... I caught the fever bad today. My new sight and rangefinder came in the mail. I went to my urban archery spot and talked to the landowners, checked my treestand, put up a camera. They have 10 acres and have been seeing a group of 3 bucks along with a bunch of does/fawns. Buddy that lives down the road saw a really nice 8 point about 400 yards from my treestand this morning. Opener is 3 weeks from tomorrow!