• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New plans

Gordie

I know a few guys have started building new shacks and was wondering what some of your guys other plans for spearing season will be this year.

I want to complete my wheel house for spearing and make some travel plans to a couple of other states this year.

I will be starting school this fall so I'm not sure how that will impact my spearing this year but I hope to get out a few times.

I would also love to get more active in the MDAA and particapate with that but I will have to see again how my schooling will affect this.

Please try and be apart of this sport by joining a group that supports it.

Building a new perm and exploring all my new opportunities. I'm looking forward to capping off a day of spearing with some decent Walleye fishing.

Is it going to be big enough for all of us to sit in it?

I joined MDAA 4 years ago, its be a great time and learned alot more about spearing from the old guy in the club. The best part be seeing the younger guys that have joined and the things that MDAA does to get kids interested in the sport.

You would think that if you took a kid spearing at a young age that they might return the favor when I am to old to cut a hole someday. shockedcool

I joined MDAA 4 years ago, its be a great time and learned alot more about spearing from the old guy in the club. The best part be seeing the younger guys that have joined and the things that MDAA does to get kids interested in the sport.

You would think that if you took a kid spearing at a young age that they might return the favor when I am to old to cut a hole someday. shockedcool

As long as I'm able if someone can't cut a hole I will do it for them.

With our new chapter we have been tossing around the idea of offering a service too the elderly that want to get out but not able too of setting their houses and moving them around.

I am getting ready for some spear shack mods....

Planing on a new built in bench for the "GordieShack"

Adding a custom built "quick hitch" lift system for the spearshack to be connected to the 4 wheeler.

and replacing the current ski system on my shack with something that fits my trailer better... I am pretty sure I know who will end up with the old skis from the Gordie Shack.

We will see how far I get on the bench building this weekend.

I will post pics.

-Merk

I am getting ready for some spear shack mods....

Planing on a new built in bench for the "GordieShack"

Adding a custom built "quick hitch" lift system for the spearshack to be connected to the 4 wheeler.

and replacing the current ski system on my shack with something that fits my trailer better... I am pretty sure I know who will end up with the old skis from the Gordie Shack.

We will see how far I get on the bench building this weekend.

I will post pics.

-Merk

WOO HOO MERKS BACK Glad to have you aboard Merkman and ummmmm about those ski's just don't make them to light they might not beable to handle a tumble down the road winkgrin