• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Canon or spraying grease/water mixture

If you mix fryer grease and water and try to canon it or spray it, doesn't the gun or spray bottle get plugged up? REally like the idea if it works. By canon you mean one of those big Squirt guns? I suppose you could add liquid smoke or a vanilla/anise mixture too to the grease/water combo.

Like matchset describe it will clog in a squirt gun, but wat I use that works great for me is wat actualy is call a water canon, it has a pistol grip an intersiding tube thatas u pull bcak the pistol grip while holding onto the outer tube, it sucks up grease, the simply push firmly an the grease wil launch outa the iner tube at high volume an many yards, you really can saturate an area quicly with it an get up high in the canopy of trees on the air current, but dont shoot it directly abouve you cause you have a nice grease shower. I got mine at cabelas they have two sizes an the smaller one is just fine an easy to carry.

Like matchset describe it will clog in a squirt gun, but wat I use that works great for me is wat actualy is call a water canon, it has a pistol grip an intersiding tube thatas u pull bcak the pistol grip while holding onto the outer tube, it sucks up grease, the simply push firmly an the grease wil launch outa the iner tube at high volume an many yards, you really can saturate an area quicly with it an get up high in the canopy of trees on the air current, but dont shoot it directly abouve you cause you have a nice grease shower. I got mine at cabelas they have two sizes an the smaller one is just fine an easy to carry.

That is what I bought to use this year. Bought mine at Pam ida. Should beat using a butter tub to throw up in the trees and get higher too.

I am sure there are many names for them. That is just a picture I found on the good ol web. I am sure mine is a different name. Looking forward to giving it a try. Little over a week. I am getting so jacked up, exspecaily after seeing a nice bear on the way into work yesterday morning. Just walking along the edge of the woods in the ditch not caring that we were there. Me thiking hmm, state land on other side of road. Hmm?

Nope mines the same, a good way to test it out with grease is to shoot it staight up in the air like I did, works great! Good one Double B, wonder if he forgot his lunch box. Certainly worth a shot on that state land cris.