• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NHL FA rumor.

fishing tech

Quote:
Konopka did pretty well in that fight consider the huge size advantage Kassain has.

He will fight ANYONE!!!!!

Another great quote from the Russo Blog this time from Konopka,

Quote:
"Koivu is a superstar that maybe doesn’t get enough respect around the league and he should," Konopka said. "Heatley is a world-class player and we have to make sure those guys are taken care of and they feel very comfortable and nice. If they want to sit down at center ice and read the paper, they should be able to do that without anyone touching them."

LOL, if they would have had that attitude last year, they wouldn't have gone first to worst due to injuries.

Nice to see the effort by the Wild, they are really trying hard to put a solid team together.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have tons of depth, now we need some SKILLS! I hate waiting, lets get on with it Zach. If you choose the Wild you will be totally forgiven for wearing a Sioux jersey for two years.

too many rumors out there now.... as soon as they said parise was coming to MN to talk it over with his family, supposidly his agent said he was staying in toronto. This soap opera is already starting to get comical... I think he signs else where. After all he went to North Dakota of all places to play college hockey. I really dont think he wants to be here. Good luck to him

Wild should load up with Beaver prospects wink

So Bryce are you ever going to tell us why you are obsessed with the beavers. I don't mean to pry but they are all you talk about.

Well hopefully Zack picks a team today, no sense dragging this into the 4th of July.

Brian Lawton tweeted last night that Suter will sign with the Wild, with Parise likely to follow... Who knows though, cause theres another source saying Suter to wings and Parise to Pens. Decisions should be today.

Things are a little crazy out there right now in internet land, I don't want to get my hopes up but we just might pull off the free agent haul of the century.

A lot of people thought if we got Parise we had a great shot at Suter, I think things kind of flipped on that. Parise is here if we can convince Suter. I hope we get news soon.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/161333295.html

Ok it sounds like Parise and Suter signed identicle 13 year deals at 98M.

Term is terribly long and will no doubt bite us in the arse down the road but those 7.5 cap hits are pretty decent short term.

That is a lot of $ for a long period of time...

Very much agreed but you have to pay to play in gree agency. No doubt those guys retire before they reach year 13, what we have to do is win the cup in the next 7-8 years to make it worth while. Right now our team looks good but not great (pretty darm good after these signings) however we have some seriously good propects coming up the ranks so there is great window of opportunity for us.

Parise to the Wild if they meet his number. Doesn't matter what others offer. If the dollars and # of years are right he will play here next year. [/quote

Hate to say I told you so, but....

This is going to be great. Now lets hope for a bunch of healthy nad injury free seasons for the Wild players. I know asking a lot, but might as wellgo for the CUP.

Correct me if im wrong, but with these signing this should give the wild more room to trade one or two of the many "prospects" we have and add one more piece to the puzzle. I think the wild are in a GREAT position to make a run at the cup the next 3 or 4 years!

Anything is possible Yigs but I don't see us making any other big moves this year. The great thing about having a pile of prospects is they could make us very competetive for a long time. It also gives us time to develop them and see what we have, chances are they all will not pan out and you hate to ship them out before you know what they might turn into.

Granlund is untouchable, but if we we're to trade one or two of the others for a proven player, maybe another center or d-man, Im all for it! LETS WIN NOW BABY! Im tired of waiting for the future with all these loser teams in loserville USA!