• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

He's here...

DaSwede

Man how I envy you. The first year with a new Lab is a wondrous time: you learn about him and he learns about you. Sorta like the first year of marraige without the back talk! LOL.

The little girl I have now retrieved her first bird at four months....nothing we demanded of her, we just had her out wandering the hunting grounds and happened to have a .20 ga in my hand.

Never forget the sight of her coming back through the grass, over her head tall, with that bird and a look of joy on her face.

Even the old pro with me had a spot of mist in his eye-and he trains 'em all the time.

Not mine. I do mine. He does all those others.

Congratulations. Patience. Pets. Persistence.

will be a heart warmer for a long time. after my two dogs passed [both around 15 years old] i didn't want anymore. way too hard on me on loosing them at the time. but i'm so glad my wife and my daughters surprised me with Lucy 11 months ago. what a pure joy. good luck.

He is probably just adjusting to the change in food. My now 13 week old had the same problem when we first brought him home, it should be better soon.

He's had a little bought with diarrhea. Taking him or a sample in tomorrow. He's a little heart warmer though!

Hi, my black lab puppy Had the same thing a few days after coming home. Took her and a sample to the vet. After testing vet said nothing probably just the stress of new surroundings and seperation from the litter. Always good to get em checked.

He actually had it before leaving the kennel. Found out a couple of the other pups did too. They (the breeders) think that they gave two wormers too close together, and that upset the pups. He's doing just fine yesterday and today. We'll keep an eye on him though!