• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anybody else having trouble uploading pics in Chrome?

I've never had issues in the past but the past few days whenever I try and click the upload pictures button(the one with the blue up arrow above the reply box) I can't get the pop-up window to show up. I get new instances of Chrome popping up on my task bar, but when I click on them nothing happens. I can get Explorer to work just fine. I turned off all my filters and firewalls, but nothing worked.

Did HSO change something or did I do something?

I have had few demons with chrome the last few weeks with pages loading. 3 removals and re installs and tweaking some settings and it has been working well for a few days now. I like chrome for my home stuff, but if this keeps up it is back to Opera or Firefox.

I've had issues with Chrome for several weeks now. It will not let me attach files. I use Firefox when I need to do that now.

I'm able to attach files in every other webpage and forum I have used/tried, it's just HSO that is causing the problems. Good thing I have Chrome, FF, and IE installed on this computer, but it is a bit of a pain, as I hate using both FF and IE after trying Chrome.

Other than this tiny issue, what other issues have you had with it? I use it everyday and really find no big issues with it. It's always worked for me from as far as I can tell.

Same here.

Not sure what the problem is regarding not being able to attach a file in gmail because you can. ???

Yeah, I guess I've been wondering about the issues too. I haven't had any issues with Chrome so far. I am more than happy with Chrome.

Not to take this off topic but what are your thoughts about Opera, upnorth? Just curious.

Figured out how to upload files using Chrome with the HSO uploader tool.

As CAMAN mentioned in his first post, clicking on the HSO upload icon creates another instance of Chrome on the start bar. I have Win7 and you can see the Chrome icons "pile up" as you click on the HSO upload icon.

After clicking on the HSO upload icon, hover over the Chrome icon on your start bar so the fly-out windows appear, move your mouse to the window labeled "Inline Image Upload" and right click on it. Select "Show as Tab" in the menu that appears and then you can use the tab to upload your media like usual.

It's a bit on the clunky side but it works.