• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NCAA Tourney Time!

solbes

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do they wait 2 weeks in between? Sure you might need to rest up from a Saturday overtime game or something. I'm sure the players would have no problem rising above that though given the stakes. This extra week in there kills all momentum and fan energy.

Brooks you might want to attend some gamblers anonymous meetings, last year you won the sig bet but still managed to lose everything by the end of the season and now we own your sig again. The first step is to admit you have a problem. wink

Haha I'm a sucker for bullsh!t bear55 or maybe just a sucker...Who am I kidding I'm in denial. Thanks for reminding about last year mad

Solbes, I really do hope the Gopher win the NCAA. I was just being a poor sport*grin*. I always thought Don Lucia is a good coach. He got a bad rap the last for few years but Minnesota didn't have the best luck those years. Things happen beyond his control and some of the fans were hard on him I thought. I say good for Lucia if they win. Good for there hockey program which hit a low last few years. I'm sure some of his critics won't give him credit but... Haters are gonna hate. Go Gophers

No doubt Lucia isn't a bad coach, after defending him the first couple years I piled on him pretty hard last year probably out of pure frustration after losing to Alaska at home. One thing I think we can say for sure is that Lucia can't do it alone and Guentzel is a major player in this turn around. The program took a big hit when he left but I feel a lot better about our future.

Man how good has the Gopher Sophmore class been this year.

Haula 20G and 48pts

Bjugstad 25G and 42pts

Schmidt 41pts from the blue line

Condon chipping in 11G and 30pts

Alt with 22pts

Holl and Parenteau stepping it up from last year, Parenteau has kind of came out of no where to become a solid player. Tom Serratore has also been a great 4th liner for us.

Amazing recruiting class!

Just listened into Shaver on 93X this morning. He's down in Tampa covering the F4 and mentioned the disparity in locker rooms. 4 teams and only 3 rooms that resemble a locker room. BC seeded the highest gets the Lightning LR. Union gets the visitors. Ferris State gets an indoor football locker room. And the Gophers get a glorified janitors closet. Not big enough to even house all of the players.

Maybe that'll give them a little extra motivation to beat those wankers from the East Coast. I would love nothing more than to see a 4-0 score tonight. Come on Gophs!

And the Gophers get a glorified janitors closet. Not big enough to even house all of the players.

Maybe that'll give them a little extra motivation to beat those wankers from the East Coast. I would love nothing more than to see a 4-0 score tonight. Come on Gophs!

Maybe the BC players' eggs were cold this morning - and they want revenge!

sick

Just kidding. Enjoy your extended season. My prediction: Despite Rau stubbing his toe in the cramped locker room, he scores the go-ahead goal. Gophs win 5-3 with an ENG. Sky-U-Rau!!!