• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I put the sleds to bed for the summer today

toughguy

I called it a season today. I put the sleds in storage and got the old boat out. I didn't even put on 150 miles this year. What a terrible winter. I'm kinda depressed. Less than 150 miles and I didn't even drive my truck on the ice. I hope this isn't what the new normal winters are like. Thanks for nothing Al Gore (joke joke joke - please don't get political)

I put her to bed last Friday as well. I could have used her on Sat how ever as there was still 4-6" of snow on Grindstone lake when I went up ice fishing. But it did get pretty sloopy by the end of the day. Next fall will be doing a lot of work replacing Hyfax and maybe bearings as this winter was a lot of running on ice more then snow. frown

I put about 20 miles on Leech lake saturday chasing perch yeah it was sloppy but it sure was fun riding 60+mph in a tshirt.... laugh. Sunday I cleaned it up and I think she's done till next winter I think I put on about 250 miles or so this winter.

mr

Pulled in from Lake of the Woods yesterday, shut the sled down with 717 miles for the season, most of those on L.O.W.

Not sure if we will make it back out west again or not, looks like they are getting warm weather too but it just depends on how many rouge snowstorms they catch, my schedule isn't looking too good either but a person has to the end of April to figure it out.

Hopefully this season was just ' one of those ' and we will get back into a good old fashion MN winter next year.

Mike

Ya I got a whopping 80 miles on my sled/ Most was on the ice. Its back on the trailer for the summer. frown
Ya well you had a chance two weekends ago when it was good to put on another 100! whistle

Leech I just couldnt do it. Family health issues took what plans I had and tossed them out the window. Im betting we get a huge storm the 24th or 25th and get 14" of snow and I will be able to ride for at least 1 more day. laugh