• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spearing GetToGator February. 25th--Lake Minnewaska

bassNspear

Myself, Archery Sniper, Dealer, Dealer Jr. and Joe are going to meet at Landdr's bait shop right around 7 Saturday morning.

Let me know if anyone wants to meet there and head out.

I'll bring some tuna or chicken salad and plates and forks.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself, Archery Sniper, Dealer, Dealer Jr. and Joe are going to meet at Landdr's bait shop right around 7 Saturday morning.

Let me know if anyone wants to meet there and head out.

I'll bring some tuna or chicken salad and plates and forks.

If I can borrow an auger to start my spear hole ill meet you guys there otherwise i can't get my auger till almost 8 an at the lake at 10

I was planning on trying to get to the bait shop by 7 as well, so I will meet you guys there. Still trying to figure out what to bring for lunch, but I will think of something. I guess I better go get everything loaded up. See everyone in the morning.

I think that trophy is going to look great behind my bar.

Bowhunt

I have my house out from the ballroom set up and ready to go. If anyone needs equipment I should have everthing with would like to get more use out of my jiffy propane to get it broke in good. Should be there around 8:00

How has the spearing been out there have they been moving much?

I was planning on trying to get to the bait shop by 7 as well, so I will meet you guys there. Still trying to figure out what to bring for lunch, but I will think of something. I guess I better go get everything loaded up. See everyone in the morning.

I think that trophy is going to look great behind my bar.

Bowhunt

If you have a bar I guess I know where we will all be headed after the lake! laugh