• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fun Kinect games??

Scott K

I bought a new Xbox, and Kinect, I am looking for some fun games to play with it. I wish they had some boxing type games, because I played the boxing game on the PS3 Move, and thought it was a blast. But after reviewing the game list for the Kinect, nothing really got me excited to buy any of them. What games do you have? Are they worth it? What games do you plan on getting?

The only game I have for the Kinect is the Adventure game, its ok. But I want more, so I and the kids dont get tired of it, and it just sits there on the shelf collecting dust.

The Mrs also picked one up last weekend. I thought I saw something on one of the game covers that showed boxing. I haven't really had much interest in the gaming scene the last several years so I couldn't tell you anything about it. That might have to change.

I 2nd Riverwader: Kinect Sports is pretty good and the kids enjoy it. Havent played Sports 2 yet but I'm sure it's good.

Disneyland Adventures is good if your kids are younger and it may even help you get out of bringing them to the real thing for awhile.

kids seem to like Dance Central also.