• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Check out these motor cross highlights!!!

bobbymalone

It is called Endurocross. It is kind of a new thing. I can't believe those were pro riders I or any of my kids could do better than any one of those women.

The X Games gets a few good riders, but mostly it is all the riders that couldn't make it in motocross, so they do the X Games. They can party and do all the drugs they want and not have to worry about staying in shape for motocross.

Being I use to race supercross and motocross, I think you guys are giving these gals zero credit.

Although I will admit I have seen pee wee riders look more skilled then this highlight reel, I think you under estimating the difficulty of the obstacles. I would pay to watch you guys do it and make the girls look like pros wink

except for rushing, he has whizmical powers that just makes him good at whatever he does. its weird.

You guys remember when the Summer X-Games was street luge, skysurfing, rock wall climbing, and others I've forgotten about?? I know I'm going back aways but the X-Games has been about some pretty obscure "extreme" sports that get their 5 minutes of fame. Some catch on... some don't.

Id say this event is harder then the motocross or supercross. Yes motoX and SuperX you have speed jumps and crashes. But it is extremely difficult to maneuver obstacles on a motorcycle. And the amount of abuse your body takes is crazy!

I remember a guy telling me how nascar required more skill and endurance then motoX. I kindly invited him to come ride my bike on a track for 30 mins. They never showed up to the track lol

Being I use to race supercross and motocross, I think you guys are giving these gals zero credit.

Although I will admit I have seen pee wee riders look more skilled then this highlight reel, I think you under estimating the difficulty of the obstacles. I would pay to watch you guys do it and make the girls look like pros wink

except for rushing, he has whizmical powers that just makes him good at whatever he does. its weird.

I know how hard it is as I have ridden all my life. I have watched endurocross as well and just thought this wasn't a good example of it. I don't know if these X Games racers were the normal ones that race endurocross, but I expected them to be better.

I know how hard it is as I have ridden all my life. I have watched endurocross as well and just thought this wasn't a good example of it. I don't know if these X Games racers were the normal ones that race endurocross, but I expected them to be better.

I am the first to admit it was pretty lame and cheesy riding, But I have never done a "course" like that. But I have been on wooded trails, sand trails, gravel trails, woodchip trails, all which had trees, rocks, water features, jumps, ruts and everything else.

It is not as easy as it looks. Anyone who thinks it is, go find a bike to ride for a day, and enjoy the next day moping around laying on the couch because you cant move.

I am the first to admit it was pretty lame and cheesy riding, But I have never done a "course" like that. But I have been on wooded trails, sand trails, gravel trails, woodchip trails, all which had trees, rocks, water features, jumps, ruts and everything else.

It is not as easy as it looks. Anyone who thinks it is, go find a bike to ride for a day, and enjoy the next day moping around laying on the couch because you cant move.

Did it last weekend.

I remember a guy telling me how nascar required more skill and endurance then motoX.

bahahahahahaha!!! That's like saying golfers are in as good of shape as wide recievers, and that being good at call of duty takes just as much skill as being a SEAL