• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild/NHL Draft

Bear55

Stoner is my favotite D man. Besides him, we don't have any size and we only have 5 legit D right now and that includes Mike Lundin who has been up and down with the Lighning for the past 4 seasons so he is a wildcard. Zannon can only take so many more pucks to the head.. Zidlicky needs to stay healthy and Schultz need to be a leader. We still need to sign another D.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that they might not be a playoff team yet but I like the future.

I'm a little iffy on the first guy they drafted this year but the new post DR regime seems to be doing a good job of picking up prospects.

I do think that right now this is the only MN pro men's team which looks like it is heading in the right direction.

Also I think the Wild were lacking pure scorers. I think Setoguchi and Heatly do fit this bill. They need some scorers up front and I thought Havlet was more of a setup man.

I was too archerystud but I am really starting to warm up to him, I think he will be good for us for a long long time.

I also just saw that Sweden National Jr team just scrimmaged Finland and hammered them 7-1 I think. Brodin had a goal and assist and Larsson had a goal and 2 or 3 assists. I guess Granlund didn't do much but that is ok, he proved plenty at the world championships playing against NHL players.