• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

COD MW3 Discussion

CJH

oh btw PI, thanks for the motivation yesterday. I seen your Stay Sharp acore, and I had something to shoot for. cool 27.0 is the new bar. smile

Nice!

I was dinking around with setting up my xbox on static ip and port forwarding. It worked the first few rounds, then the router went haywire. I snag interwebz from the neighbor, so I have to let them know next time I am going in remotely and messing with the settings. They thought their router was going nuts because every time I saved a setting it reboots/refreshes. They also think they have ghosts in their house so the ended up unplugging the router for a while.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UGGG @ lag compensation. I ended my night of COD with a rage quit and guess what I saw as I was leaving...host migration. I went and did some digging and I am not crazy...whom ever hosts is forced with a heavy dose of lag compensation so there is no "advantage" from being said host and by the stuff I read last night they have grossly over compensated.

FIX THE GAME

3/4 times I have to quit a game due to excessive lagging, I find out I am hosting. Drives me nuts that its an artificially imposed problem.

Taking a break until the next patch, hopefully that will do it.

In on FM Stay Sharp contest. Put up 24.4 seconds recently. Just use the pistols, one shot per target, no reloading necessary.

That is rock solid! It took me a couple of hours to hit the 27 mark.

Geez, now I have a new challenge.

This is in Special Ops Deitz.

Under "Missions" there are different games you can play (either solo or coop). The one I was referring to was "Stay Sharp". It's a target range and you run through and shoot as fast as you can.

Just back from sodak. Can't believe no updates. Played one game of laggy garbage and got killed by akimbos almost every time. Prolly head in and get an unscratched version of blops so I can have the last playable version of this franchise. FTG

Re-balancing and Updates currently in Development:

TU6: Additional improvements to address lag. Fix for Melee Jump. Clan Tag Validation (remove buttons from clan tags). Improve Host Migration logic. Prevent stat Loss.

Hot Fixes after TU6:

Weapon Rebalancing (Dual FMG-9, Type-95, CM-901 Attachments)

Hitmarker Sound on Ps3

Reticle fix for certain weapons.

Community feedback currently in discussion:

Updates to the Spawn system

Further “lag compensation” or “host advantage / disadvantage” updates plus ability for on-going hot fixes based on feedback.

Default :30 Round Start timer for System Link only, while looking into adjustable timer for System Link games for Competitive Play.

Options to allow System Link players to 'unlock all' for competitive play in System Link only.

Well hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.

It's nice and all that they are dealing with system link stuff, but for crying out loud, it probably represents or affects about .5% of the players.

I stopped by a buddies and played on the ps3. Either the ps3 plays way better, or the people I was playing with are horrible players.

I saw a couple games with some lag but 9 out of 10 the games were in my favor and I was cleaning up on the bad guys!

Obvious answer is obvious.

You just go ahead and dig that PS3 back out...

I rarely get lag.