• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Here's a fella with his priorities straight

Steve Foss

Got this a few minutes ago via e-mail. Figured this would be a good place to share it. gringrin

Quote:
The year is 2016 and the United States has just elected the first woman as President, Susan Johnson. A few days after the election the president-elect calls her father and says, 'So, Dad, I assume you will be coming to my inauguration?'

'I don't think so. It's a 30-hour drive, your mother isn't as young as she used to be, and my arthritis is acting up again.'

'Don't worry about it Dad, I'll send Air Force One to pick you up and take you home. And a limousine will pick you up at your door.'

'I don't know. Everybody will be so fancy. What would your mother wear?'

'Oh Dad,' replies Susan, 'I'll make sure she has a wonderful gown custom-made by the best designer in Washington .'

'Honey,' Dad complains, 'you know I can't eat those rich foods you and your friends like to eat.'

The President-to-be responds, 'Don't worry Dad. The entire affair is going to be handled by the best caterer in Washington , I'll ensure your meals are salt free. Dad, I really want you to come.'

So Dad reluctantly agrees and on January 20, 2017, Susan Johnson is being sworn in as President of the United States . In the front row sits the new president's Dad and Mom. Dad noticing the senator sitting next to him leans over and whispers, 'You see that woman over there with her hand on the Bible, becoming President of the United States .'

The Senator whispers back, 'Yes I do.'

Dad, beaming with pride, says proudly, 'Her brother played hockey at UND for the Fighting Sioux!'

So what school did the girl go to.

Clearly you don't have to have a clue as to what you are doing to become president. So maybe she was a sioux too.

Also. I don't thknk you have to be an american anymore do you......any of you see obamas birth certifiate. Hahahaha.

You would have thought the guys running the NHL would have understood that Slap Shot is a comedy. Oh well, here's to Tampa in 2012!

GO BULLDOGS!

Thank god I don't have top cheer for the other Maroon and Gold tomorrow, but there is no way I could cheer for Michigan.