• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Water Dish

BMaxus

My dog doesnt like the water in his dish in his kennel either. He'll drink tap water from the house fine. I dont know what his deal is. The water in his kennel comes from the faucet in the shed. Must taste different.

Both my dogs prefered to eat snow while outside, and never took a drink when they came in until the snow melted. I take that back, one would take a toilet dive if the lid was left up no matter what time of year sick

Hmmm. Is it an inside dog or do you have it outside in a kennel? If its outside its probably eating snow or drinking from puddles from the snow melt. If its an indoor dog and you haven't filled the bowl in 3 months then its been dry (evaporation) for at least 2 1/2 months, and the dog is probably drinking out of the toilet or finding some other source of water. If the bowl is inside and it still has water in it after 3 months then someone else has been filling it.

Yeah he eats snow. But the best part is when he looks at me funny for taking a leak in his new water dish.

Ain't dogs great.

Why are you leaking in his water dish?...no wonder it doesn't empty. grinconfused