• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UNO/Michigam GWG...good goal or bad goal

cbrooks

It COULD have been a goal. From the top angle (the only one I saw) you could not tell whether it crossed the line. Was there a better angle? Since it was ruled no goal on the ice, I would agree NO GOAL. Keep playing in OT. Blais' boys got robbed I think.

Wow, that is about as close as it comes. I wouldnt doubt if the puck was over the line the way it squirted out on the other side. I just dont see how they would have seen it to call it a goal. I think I woulda let em play it out rather then ending a season on what they think might have happened.

It would be nice to see another angle. But I dont think the refs can go much.

If you replay the video over and over and focus on where the puck shoots out of the net from it looks like the puck is kicked out from across the line and out by the goalie. Either that or it is his skate blade or pad straps that I can see.

Probably not clear enough to call it a goal based on what I can see from that but I can see how they might have called it a goal. Bad call since it isn't clear enough to end a teams's national championship hopes.

Nice screen shot there BRMuskie. Kind of looks over the line to me now, but still not 100%. It really couldn't be a closer call. Still it's a tough way to have to get on a bus to head home.

And a tough way to end my St Louis bracket.

OK, so this is a bit much. I saw a video that showed the puck through the goalies pad and the puck wasnt over the line. Sounds dumb, I know. My buddy had it up on his computer though. It was like an xray type of deal. Maybe fake. I dont know. im sure you could find it.